How to be a REAL Success (Mastermind)
- Reviews (0)
Develop the ability to work with people
People are inspired by and desire to be like great leaders yet become overwhelmed by the perceived knowledge needed to learn the skill of leadership. The book, “Real Leadership: The 101 Collection” and “How to be a Real Success” provides great insights on this topic to help you improve in relationships, equipping, attitude, and leadership.
Success is: knowing your purpose in life; growing to your maximum potential; sowing the seeds that benefit others. It is a rather simple recipe yet requires awareness, study, practice and mentoring to achieve.
The 6-session online mastermind covers the Four Elements to Success:
Love and accept yourself. The only relationship in your life that is continual and therefore most important, is with yourself. The first person you learn to get along with is you.
- The nature of relationships.
- Why are relationships important to success?
- What do I need to know about others?
- The building blocks of relationships.
- How can I encourage others?
- How can I connect with people?
- How can I become a better listener?
- The growth of relationships.
- How can I build trust with others?
- What is my most important relationships?
- How can I serve and lead people at the same time?
Great leaders grow their vision from “ME” to “WE.” People fail to equip others due to the energy required, the underestimation of others’ abilities, the enjoyment of completing tasks ourselves, the need to strengthen the ego by being needed, the habit of doing everything, the need to be in control and the inability to notice leadership potential in those around us.
- Equipping for success
- Why do I need to equip others?
- How can I adopt a team mindset?
- Equipping the right people
- Whom should I equip?
- What does a potential leader look like?
- What does it take to equip a leader?
- Equipping for the next level
- How can a leader inspire others to excel?
- How can I help others fulfill their potential?
Our attitude is a choice. It determines our approach to life. It can turn our problems into blessings. Taking inventory of our attitude allows us to grow and foster an environment to empower and equip those around us while also nurturing our inner leadership skills.
- The impact of attitude.
- How does attitude impact leadership?
- How does attitude impact an individual?
- The formation of attitude.
- What shapes a person’s attitude?
- Can an attitude be changed?
- Can obstacles actually enhance an attitude?
- The future with the right attitude.
- What is failure?
- What is success?
- How can a leader keep climbing?
The Law of the Lid states that leadership ability determines a person’s level of effectiveness. The Law of the Process states that leaders develop daily and not in a day. Leadership takes time and energy to develop. We overestimate the event and we underestimate the process. The secret to becoming a successful leader is discovered in your daily agenda.
- The development of a leader.
- Why should I grow as a leader?
- How can I grow as a leader?
- The traits of a leader.
- How can I become a leader?
- How should I prioritize my life?
- How do I develop trust?
- How can I effectively cast vision?
- The impact of a leader.
- Why is influence important?
- How does influence work?
- How can I extend my influence?
- How can I make my leadership last?
To Become a REAL Success— it is imperative to RELATE to others better as you understand relational rules. Adding value to people helps them to reach their full potential.
Recognizing and building on the leadership potential in those around you and applying teamwork laws will help you take others to a higher level by EQUIPPING them with the proper skill sets.
Improving your ATTITUDE through daily practices, understanding the effect your attitude has on you and those around you and adopting an attitude that makes challenges easier to overcome is key to your success.
By emulating what successful leaders do to remain at the top, LEADING others successfully to where you have gone and beyond, and influencing others from the heart and not just the head is the remaining piece of the puzzle for REAL success.
Those who will be able to complete the mastermind will get an e-certificate.
(Participants need to have a copy of the book. Get a copy from your local bookstore or via Kindle at https://amzn.to/2S3gag4 or download a free audiobook through Audible trial at http://bit.ly/audibleread)
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.