Janette Toral is a multi-awarded and recognized e-commerce advocate in the Philippines and abroad. Some of her accolades include:
- APEC Women Innovator – 2011
Janette Toral is one of the 6 women who shared her innovation story for the APEC Women and the Economy Summit. (article)
- Champion of Philippine Internet and E-Commerce Hall of Fame Award (March 5, 2010) Given by Asian Institute of E-Commerce.
- Digital Elder, special award from Globe, Philippine Blog Awards (October 2009)
- E-Services Awards 2008 – Policy and Legal Category
This award recognizes personalities or organizations whose ideas, talent, and commitment have contributed significantly to Philippine ICT development and/or whose passion and dedication have helped raise the bar of excellence in the Philippines’ e-Services industry. An exclusive DTI special recognition, this award also aims to promote and propagate good practices and outstanding contributions and inspire others to replicate achievements of the awardees. There are only three awardees for the policy and legal category as of this writing. They are former Senator Ramon Magsaysay Jr., former Senator Mar Roxas III, and Janette Toral.
- Drafter of DAO-8 – Data Privacy Guidelines for the Private Sector
The Department of Industry gave recognition to the drafters of the Department Administrative Order #8 – Data Privacy Guidelines (Prescribing Guidelines for the Protection of Personal Data in Information and Communications System in the Private Sector). (September 19, 2006 at One Internet Day Manila event)
- International Schools Cyberfair Ambassador Award 2004
- International Schools Cyberfair Ambassador Award 2002