Good Leaders Ask Great Questions (Mastermind)
- Reviews (0)
John C. Maxwell delves into the process of becoming a successful leader by examining how questions can be used to advantage. What are the questions leaders should ask themselves? What questions should they ask members of their team?
In this 5-sessions online mastermind, we will discuss the following:
- Questions I ask
- What are the questions so important?
- What questions do I ask myself as a leader?
- What questions do I ask my team members?
- Questions Leaders Ask Me
- What must I do to lead myself successfully?
- How does leadership work?
- How do I get started in leadership?
- How do I resolve conflicts and lead challenging people?
- How can I succeed in working under poor leadership?
- How can I successfully navigate leadership transitions?
- How can I develop leaders?
Those who will be able to complete the mastermind will get an e-certificate.
(Participants need to have a copy of the book. Get a copy from your local bookstore or via Kindle at https://amzn.to/2L2PYOf or download a free ebook through Audible trial at http://bit.ly/audibleread).
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.