I just finished reading Karl Albrecht’s “Social Intelligence: The New Science of Success” a few days ago. It is one of the best books I’ve read this year and made me cautious on how I communicate with people.
One of the tasks that Karl Albrecht asked readers to ponder on the most nourishing persons we have in our lives. This includes:
- Most positive (starts with the best side of things)
- Most generous (helpful with no questions asked)
- Most reliable (who will be there for you when you need it)
- Most energetic (vibrant supporter)
- Most enthusiastic (zest for life)
- Most thoughtful (always remembering)
- Kindest (treats people with love and respect)
- Smartest (gives advice, support, guidance)
- Shows the most interest (shows you are important)
- Most fun (hang out without fear of being criticised or judged)
- Funniest (no holds-barred laughter)
This can be just one person or we have several persons in our lives that completes it. Senator Ramon Magsaysay Jr. is definitely one of them.